Saturday, January 29, 2011

hiks *blushing*

atilia - angel

angel
I have dream of you I can't defined
you've been on my mind
don't go
I feel lost without you by my side
lost and on my own
I'm falling for an angel

angel
your brightest star is shining next to mine
every night and day
you know
stars exploded then they fade away
then they fade away
I'm falling for an angel
I'm falling for an angel

would you please be my baby
come by and I lay you down
I'm loving when you say I love you too

won't you please be my honey
I'm sorry that I let you down
your eyes are breaking my heart in two
break my heart in two

angel
may the one above us keep you safe
for the rest of days
if He knows
how I love the smile upon your face
when you are here to stay

I'm falling for an angel

in love gile kot dgn lagu ni since movie Talentime dulu.hiks.
skng baru kene kalau nak post.hahaha.

2 comments:

wanaa said...

like.like.like.
hari tu aku pegi atilia jamming.
this lady still exist beb.
jom follow @hartamas.mau?
roger sajaa.

ngesngos said...

tade hal beb.
asalkan lu angkut.sumpah malas drive masuk sana. kete gua dah kene aim skng.

Post a Comment