Thursday, June 9, 2011

tears? its all shits la ladies.

ok, this sounds interesting.
well, shit topics sometimes can be very so interesting!

4 girls, in a room, looking each other each days. and 4 of them are different from each other.
sebulan aku di bumi mahsuri ni, ada benda yg sgt bodoh buat aku satisfied. u know why?
this is called, SHIT.

tadi, aku blk solat zohor ke kuaters. terkejut tgk sorg rumet yg hot-wannabe melolong nanges sambil pack baju dlm beg. wth? aku tak berani na tnya, ye lah, buat nya slh tnye, mkn penampar sia2.

on fon smbil menangis, well I guess, who else? boyfriend. so, aku decided to ignore her. but before I leave the room, I wish to take good care of herself on her way to back home, Perak. well, aku so-so je dgn die. senang citer, tak berkenan sgt. sbb tu aku tak amik pot.

to get clearer story, cm biase la pmpuan, nak jugak tau citer walaupun dpt sipi2 je kan. blk keje, aku cuba tnye kak fiza merangkap driver die ke jeti kuah tadi. that sis just bgtau, MAYBE she's having a problem with her boy. got that?

menangis smpai blk kampung. angkat cuti smpai seminggu jadah nya? n she told her that, in case she didn't turn back to hotel after 2 weeks, assuming she's quit. whoa. what a decision? she's dumb. totally dumb. for what she's punishing herself, letting go her career because of one sonofabitch? end.

mlm, lepas blk baca Yaasiin kat ballroom hotel, another rumet. all out of sudden, lempar henset and keluarkan perkataan yg paling senang na sebut, "BABI".

huh? I stare at her. common girl. not another girl. yeah, I heard she's talking with kak fiza lagi ok, ouh what a good sista. having a problem with her boyfriend. derhhhh. wathafuck man? common la. wake up! n she's crying like the end of her life.

bila jd mcm ni, aku berfikir smbil senyum. how precious my life now. I'm a working lady, routine is my commitment, books are my partners and cell phone is my reminder. I don't have any other commitment, no guys to think of, no arguments, no hatred, no heartache instead missing my old times.

haa. aku bersyukur aku tak perlu lalui semua2 tu lagi dah. aku happy dgn life aku skng. aku dah tak ingt arul yg sakitkan hati aku smpai aku tinggalkan dia. aku dah tak ingt bulat yg bg kata2 harapan yg akhirnya aku kecewa, dan aku dah tak ingt taufiq yg baru maki2 hamun aku past 5 hours.

aku dah lalui sakit tu sebelum ni. malah lebih sakit dr kalian lalui. jd bila smpai tahap ni, aku dah tak interested with all these shits. nonsense. love? later on kita cerita2 lagi. at this moment, I just want to feel lucky at all because I don't have to waste my tears, time and breathe for someone thats not worth for me.

org senyum kat kita, kita senyum kat org blk. mampuih pi la depa na kata kami perasan ka. I just want to make my life worth. but I admit, at one time, I still need you, guy. man. boy. and all the same type. but I need the right one for me, not the perfect one. there is no perfect man in human being. the right one for me, that can love me like I love him, that can respect me as a women, as I respect him as a leader, and can understand me like I can accept all his weaknesses.

ada ke? nnt2 la pikiaq.

so ladies, let that sonofabitch did this to you. we have our right. we are beautiful. don't show our weakness. they love our weaknesses. just stand still, but plis don't tergedik2 at all. just be cool. n the most important thing, plis la solat. Solat gives you chances to talk to Allah, about patient and sincere.

itulah yg aku lakukan sejak arul pergi sebulan lalu. air mata byk habis for nothing. tp aku yakin, Tuhan itu Maha Mendengar. semuanya aku mengadu pada Dia. penyesalan tak pernah habis. dosa bertimbun. tp aku manusia, aku cuba penuhkan 5 waktu aku. alhamdulillah, kita hnya berusaha. alhamdulillah, aku temukan ketenangan. aku move on. aku senang hati. aku gembira tgk org laen gembira. aku bersyukur Tuhan terima doa2 aku. mungkin juga doa mama n babah dr tanah suci. thanx mama n babah. I know you love me damn much.

girls, be strong. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment