Saturday, January 7, 2012

pizza ouh pizza!

pizza ouh pizza. bestnye dpt pizza time2 nih. ouh la la.

dpt. dua slice je. haha. mcm mintak sedekah. dah naek status baru nak hantar ke rumah la. tgglkan dua slice la. ishh mcm la kita ni hadap sgt. sokay, mlm ni jgk kitorg pegi sndri. makan pizza puas2. it doesn't matter at all. btw, thanx for those two slices. appreciate it.

whtever ur reason it is, its still breaking my heart. you know why? its like, "haa...da bace status, baru perasan yg kau lapa lagi. tak makan lagi. upss...almost forgot about you". its sounds loser sbb da tggal sisa u ols makan kot. how sad makan sisa korg? ish ish ish. mcm pemintak sedekah je kami. makan pn na kene org hantar.

dear, i really dun give a damn. i can buy it by myself. not even pizza. bubur pun bole delivery la. tak hadap org belikan. ouh ouh such a sad evening.

if you felt sad of being rejected, I was double sad for being treated like this. if you really know who I am, you must know that I don't like surprise. its just, I'm mentioning about ur status. it doesn't mean I really want it. stop judging me. you don't know me at all.

ouh pizza, I'm coming.
btw, dayah say thank you for those two slices.

0 comments:

Post a Comment